Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gamy started having pups I believe last night, she has so far had 11. When I spoke with Arnold this morning she was in the process of having the twelve with another on the way!!!!!!!!!

So far there are 4 males and of course the rest are females..lol All black. All healthy and apparently Gamy is being a wonderful mom!!

The mating is in my opinion two of the best dogs in the country...

Gamy von der Burgstatte Sch.3, FH, AD, ZTP 1A
x
Eiko vom Landgraf Sch.3, AD, CGC, ZTP SG1A

I am so excited, I will be taking a little girl out of this litter. :D

I will update after training today with a final count....woohoo

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Congratulations!!! That is one heck of a big litter...many little possibilities.

You must get permission to post pictures when they send them to you.:):):)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Final litter count 13 happy, healthy pups!! 7 girls, 6 boys.

And the really good news, they have decided to dock and are seriously thinking about cropping..lol!

Here is a pick of the bakers dozen. :D

·
One Lucky Mama!
892 Posts
What a good, and rightfully tired, mama! 13 puppies...I hurt just thinking about it!

Wishing the best for Gamy and her darling puppies. And congratulations to you on the whelping of your newest addition! :)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
OMG. So do the pups have to be rotated so everyone has a bottle. I cannot imagine poor mama. I'd like to see her photo a day or so before the pups came.

I agree a day at the spa, a margarita and earphones.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
13!! Holy cow. Aghhh, puppy fever! *must... pry... eyes.... away.... from... puppy....photos....*

Come on now, I believe there will be puppies looking for homes!! Niz could use a little company no? Ultrasound apparently only showed 10..:lol2:

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Come on now, I believe there will be puppies looking for homes!! Niz could use a little company no? Ultrasound apparently only showed 10..:lol2:
You have nooooo idea how much I want to bring home a puppy from that litter (actually, you do, considering you're getting a girl!!), but SO is thinking about business school & we have a hawaii trip in february for his best friend's wedding. :( Plus, he's amazingly resistant to the puppy fever virus! Niz loves him some puppies, too. He tried to ditch Cinnia for a puppy during their play date....

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OMG. So do the pups have to be rotated so everyone has a bottle. I cannot imagine poor mama. I'd like to see her photo a day or so before the pups came.

I agree a day at the spa, a margarita and earphones.
Yes I'm assuming they will be rotated and then maybe later on supplemental feedings? I'm not to sure how they do it. Not bad for a first time mama, and apparently she is doing a very good job.

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I had my hands full with helping feed 2 LOL.......You will need help when they start to move around..............Blessings on those little ones they are way toooooo cute!!:)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Congrats!! That picture is just precious. So where are you going on vacay when your whelping is all over? You are most certainly going to need one when all is said and done. Congrats again!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts