Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was juicing some oranges tonight and my dobey girl was right beside me...I started to drink the fresh orange jiuce and she wanted a lick........well her tongue is long and it made it to my glass before I could stop her......

Has anyone ever measured the dobe tongue? LOL

How long is your dogs tongue ?

We had vitamins on the table and my girl got them before my husband did...she is a surfer of tissue and napkins .............anyone else with some funny stories?

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
When Amy was 9 weeks old:
I took her into stores with me, almost daily...for the first month.
- always over my shoulder, so as not to get kicked out

Amy was a little cutie-pie and many people wanted to hold her, so onto another chest she went...LOL...she would get passed around, a little.
Well Amy was the little french kisser and I quickly learned to keep my teeth shut when she washed Dad's face...so to speak.

But I failed to tell other people about her new puppy habit (just never thought to share) and one young girl in her early 20's held our pup and Amy immediately lunged her tongue right down the the young ladies throat.
Lady went "YECK - I have never been French kissed before" and a small crowd of people gathering around, laughed their asses off.
- I said, "and from a Dog to boot"...He-He..."what a 1st time experience, you will never forget"
- "baby Amy, is pretty quick, at it - if you don't keep your mouth shut"

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
When Amy was 9 weeks old:
I took her into stores with me, almost daily...for the first month.
- always over my shoulder, so as not to get kicked out

Amy was a little cutie-pie and many people wanted to hold her, so onto another chest she went...LOL...she would get passed around, a little.
Well Amy was the little french kisser and I quickly learned to keep my teeth shut when she washed Dad's face...so to speak.

But I failed to tell other people about her new puppy habit (just never thought to share) and one young girl in her early 20's held our pup and Amy immediately lunged her tongue right down the the young ladies throat.
Lady went "YECK - I have never been French kissed before" and a small crowd of people gathering around, laughed their asses off.
- I said, "and from a Dog to boot"...He-He..."what a 1st time experience, you will never forget"
- "baby Amy, is pretty quick, at it - if you don't keep your mouth shut"
:roflmao: That girl will never forget that experience!

Elza likes to lick the ear hole... Only for her favorite people. Poor them!

·
Registered
974 Posts
I was juicing some oranges tonight and my dobey girl was right beside me...I started to drink the fresh orange jiuce and she wanted a lick........well her tongue is long and it made it to my glass before I could stop her......

Has anyone ever measured the dobe tongue? LOL

How long is your dogs tongue ?

We had vitamins on the table and my girl got them before my husband did...she is a surfer of tissue and napkins .............anyone else with some funny stories?
Odin did this before with my hubby's vodka and coke. The look of disgust on Odin's face has guaranteed he hasn't done it again since...

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
funny stories..............hmmmmmmmmmmm.

well this is not a licking story and was scary when it happened, but I was laughing at the happy ending. :)

I do not swim but i like being 'on' the water. :)

many years ago...........I was walking along a floating boom of logs with my girl Priss. She slipped off the log into the ocean. I could see her clear as day in the water, sinking fast, with an odd look on her face.........all of a sudden her feet got into motion and she just boiled up to the surface of the water, she was never afraid of the water but whenever she went swimming, she just pounded the surface of the water with her front feet as if she was thinking.......no way am I going under again. :)

Hugz to ya Priss, miss you.

·
Registered
43 Posts
It reminded me Cora, my second doberman, which I had as a teenager. She loved water from the moment, we brought her home.
If you didnt close the door to the bathroom during taking bath-she was jumping in to lay down comfortably on someone and enjoy warm water.
After rain I had to keep her on leash-she would find a mud with just an inch of water to lay in, if was so shallow then she would lay on her side. Walking home with such half black half brown monster was shameful...
One summer we took her with us to the lake....she enjoyed it very much and soon we barely could see her head in the middle of the lake, swimming away. She had very good technique of swimming; laying completely in the water like an alligator, you could just see her nose and eyes above the water. When swimming was making sound like steam locomotive "puff..pufff...pufff.
A favorite stick to play with was about 2 m long section of wooden electric pole she was taking with her for a walk. Well, alernative was a rock. Never an empty mouth. She also stole a plastic rose from the cross near the road (someone died in car accident in that place-heh, did I mention, I am from Poland? Such crosses are everywhere) and was walking on the street like Odin :p
Also she loved red color. Other color didnt exist for her. If ball, only red. One time she 've seen kids playing in the sand with RED shovel. She run to them , sneaked from behind to the 2 y old shovel owner and tried carefully remove it from his hand. Boy, not scared at all , just used his shovel to hit her in the head. She backedd up and had lots of respect for kids later :D
When she had puppies (yes, it was time people thought is good for a female to have pups once in the life, even vets said so), and pups were getting hungry at 4-5 am, she was going to my parents bedroom, waking up my mom to feed them (they were eating normal food already) and she was going to sleep on mom's place in satisfaction she did her job :D
One time my mom lost patience with her over something and hit her fat butt with hand...next thing she knew Cora picked up edge of her winter coat with a nose and pinched mom in her buttock :D
heh, it was many stories like that...:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts