Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this is where I should post this. It has been cool and rainy where I live for the past couple of days, so we haven't been able to go on our usual walks or play outside. So, I brought my sister's rat terrier puppy "Gracie" over to play with Skyler so she wouldn't be so bored. They love each other, and Skyler is very good with her. Anyway, Skyler was lying on the couch, and Gracie climbed on top of her and was play nipping Skyler's ears and sniffing her, then all of a sudden she started humping Skyler's neck. I was laughing so hard it took a second for me to get her off of her neck. The funniest thing about it was the confused and surprised look on Skyler's face. It was priceless. she didn't know what to do. The one time I didn't have my camera, something hilarious happened. Anyway, I thought it was funny, and thought I would share. My sister didn't think it was very funny, but it was

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
*snickers*
silly little dogs LOL
I can just imagine the look on Skyler's face - Tucker gets the same one when one of the guinea pigs decides he looks cuddly LOL

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hee Hee.. It is even funnier when Spirit tries it with our Cat CC.. Poor cat.. Spirit just loves her and will lick and lick her neck and then try to mount her..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts