Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past week we had fun. Carole Petruzzo was our guest for the weekend to attend the Miami Dog Show, and she brought with her Tavi's brother and litter mate Aquilo's Quidam Carosel. This was to be his first dog show. Not only did they get to play slap and tickle all weekend but on Sunday under Judge Ralph (Sonny) Ambrosio, Quidam went BW Dog for his first points and BOW in his first show. Quintavi went Bitchs Reserve Winner. They had fun together and were great companions at the show. A ggod time was had by all!! :D

Quintavi and Quidam

Playing Slap and Tickle

Kiss and Make Up

Quidam in the Show Ring

Tavi in the Show Ring

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Orlando this week Eukanuba Show 14th, 15 th 16th... Miami not again till next year. Then in January 10 Shows in Brooksville Florida Major Circut.

·
Registered
12,003 Posts
Fun Weekend with Perks...I experienced it this Friday night:
- I talked to my sons business partner earlier...and said - you Guys want to come over, for super ?
As my wife is an awesome cook - the decision, was simple.
They both were coming into our small city, to attend a clients XMas party already.
My wife made:
- Cesar Salan, to start
- Home pizza...best in the world / with home doe & full of cheese & toppings (to the thin crust edge)
- RassBerry Cheese Cake...also home made
- Breaded white chicken
I went to the Client Xmas party, driven their...with open bar and eats.
Another GREAT TIME, with son and his best FM friend...he includes me with really nice friends.
(for that, I LOVE HIM dearly...for a night out !!)
- and our AMY stayed home with her MaMa

Quintavi and Quidam
- sure take nice photo's...love all the photos saw1212.

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Congratulations!!!!

Reactions: saw1212

·
Registered
609 Posts
Fun weekend with the PERKS!

This is a common term used to explain a weekend with my family! (Perkins Family)

On a serious note: hope you had fun at the show, the dogs look great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts