Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

Just looking on ebay and came across teething toys for puppies that can be put in the freezer? Has anyone every used these or heard of them? Wez is starting to chew so its time to get him something that will withstand his jaws and keep him happy.
I was looking at the puppy kongs and also the fillers you can get to go in them any feedback would be great.
I missed getting teething toys for Gizz as he decided that the step in the kitchen was the best thing so just ignored all my attemps.
Vikki x

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi Vikki go to a pets at home store or pet shop and get him a flavoured Nylabone or something, that has always worked for me.

·
Registered
357 Posts
my dogs like frozen carrots.. but the dont last to long :/ LOL, jack likes to play with his .. he rolls em around in his mouth for a little but spits it out and keeps doing that til theres little pieces left.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually work at pets at home 'lucky me ' lol and was thinking about the nylabone, have never used them before but have heard of good reports. As far as the frozen clothes go.... Wez already has an unhealty clothes fetish so not a good idea lol.
Thanks for the advice though, so glad I found this forum :)
Vikki

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
my guys never liked nylabones. RMB's are always good. the kong toys that worked best for us where the football shaped or cube shaped ones that you stuff with hard treats. the doberkids really have to work to get the treats out. you can always smear a little peanutbutter in the holes where the treats go to keep them busy longer.

good luck, Cody also like to chew on window sills, bannisters, and the back door. better stock up on bitter apple.

cc

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
We bought this Chiller bone its just a soft canvas bone that you soak in water and then stick it in the freezer. Then you take it out and they will defrost it with their mouth. It will soon melt and leave some water on the floor where they have it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think I will get him a kong and some filler, will hopefully keep him amused over night lol. Thanks for the advice :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts