1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello this is my first dobe! im loving!
she calls nina hagen
10 month old and 28 kg, is this ok?
i never use leash, she is very friendly, she'll bite somebody for nothing?

byby

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Hey, welcome to the forum! :) Dobey weights vary greatly, so its much easier to tell how she looks with a photo. From the photos in your gallery, she looks great, very nice shiney coat. Its kinda difficult to tell though!

By 'she'll bite somebody for nothing?' I think you mean 'She'd never bite anybody' :D

P.S: I wish my dobe could drive a boat!!

·
denormalized
5,824 Posts
hello this is my first dobe! im loving!
she calls nina hagen
10 month old and 28 kg, is this ok?
i never use leash, she is very friendly, she'll bite somebody for nothing?

byby
28kg = 61.6lb which is a very respectable weight for a 10mth female dobe. She will add a few more pounds as she stops growing up and starts filling in. She looks lovely and obviously very smart to be driving boats so young :).

Reactions: ninahagen

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tANKS

tANK YOU VERY MUCH,

How do you know if is good if you don't ask me if she is a european or american, i have a doubt about this
there a way to discovery?

·
denormalized
5,824 Posts
tANK YOU VERY MUCH,

How do you know if is good if you don't ask me if she is a european or american, i have a doubt about this
there a way to discovery?
I think you are referring to my comment about her weight. She is not the biggest dog ever but certainly much bigger than a couple I have had who never got to 60lb in their lives.l Euro dogs are not necessarily bigger than NA dogs and I have had some very heavy boned heavily muscled NA males. Here is a photo of Boris at under a year old in 2009:

·
Always Grateful
6,952 Posts
Awesome photo of her driving the boat. Be sure to enter that into one of our calendar contests! My girl Bella is 63 pounds and is Euro lines. Your cutie will fill out a lot with muscle development over the next year or so so she will probably gain some pounds. Welcome to the forum and please keep posting photos!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts