Registered
2,822 Posts
The life of a SPOILED Doberman.

Hope you are feeling better.

·
Heat Seeking Missile
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes a very spoiled Dobergirl lives here lol. I am just noticing some of her grey hair visible in the pictures, my poor baby lol.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
While I have never owned a Porsche vehicle, I do have a most reliable 2002 Volvo V70 wagon (wifes car).
(just turned 10 years old, with 235,000Km and still runs like new...30 mpg on 401, with sun roof open, driving to TO at 120 metric...lol)
- owened 4.5 years @ branded vehicle...but I do very well buying collision writeoffs as I started doing autobody +35 years ago (self taught wéCollege welding)...and is a hobby-passion of mine, to this very day.

THKU for posting Porsche photos...I get excited when I see a dobe on the leather couch vs. in a cage.
Hats off buddy, and if your ever in the London area...please, by all means...come see Amy and I.
- YOU have an open invite to chat & visit (with DT friend) and let my old girl enjoy a good play...Amy would be delighted, as much as her Dad

Amy just turned 11 years old...and sadly moving slower recently...how young is Porsche.

·
Heat Seeking Missile
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
While I have never owned a Porsche vehicle, I do have a most reliable 2002 Volvo V70 wagon (wifes car).
(just turned 10 years old, with 235,000Km and still runs like new...30 mpg on 401, with sun roof open, driving to TO at 120 metric...lol)
- owened 4.5 years @ branded vehicle...but I do very well buying collision writeoffs as I started doing autobody +35 years ago (self taught wéCollege welding)...and is a hobby-passion of mine, to this very day.

THKU for posting Porsche photos...I get excited when I see a dobe on the leather couch vs. in a cage.
Hats off buddy, and if your ever in the London area...please, by all means...come see Amy and I.
- YOU have an open invite to chat & visit (with DT friend) and let my old girl enjoy a good play...Amy would be delighted, as much as her Dad
Would love to get a new V60-R Wagon, they are hot. I do pass by London quite a bit for work, maybe Porsche and I will take you up on that offer this summer :)

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Would love to get a new V60-R Wagon, they are hot. I do pass by London quite a bit for work, maybe Porsche and I will take you up on that offer this summer :)
Hi SchumiTEC - her is my contact info, embeded in Amys first video...you can contact me directly, when the time comes.
- I hope to someday replace the wagon (FWD) with a XC90 SUV...need AWD in the snow...current Volvo is to close to ground
- the V60s are indeed stylish and cute
It would be our pleasure, to see you guys...Later...BUT dont come without your dobe...lol...I also have an Sch***** surname...in real life.

http://www.dobermantalk.com/general...ontrolled-off-leash-walking-city-streets.html

·
Heat Seeking Missile
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Beaumont67;Amy just turned 11 years old...and sadly moving slower recently...[B said:
how young is Porsche.[/B]
Sorry, didn't see your question lol.

She's 9 years young and getting grey I find very quickly the last 3 months. She's starting to slow down with the onset of hip dysplasia, which she takes Tramadol for, she's on thyro for her thyroid and Stilbestrol for her incontinence.

But other than that she has a healthy heart and none of her lumps on her are cancerous :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts