Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
LOL!! Getting OT now, BUT!

When my OH and I were in the states last year (we have family and friends over in Connecticut so we go most years) we decided to go to the supermarket/mall and get some snacks. The snack choices you guys have is incredible! We have biscuits...crisps/chips.....more biscuits? You have every kind of brightly coloured neon crazy snacks, and biscuit packets were about 10x the size of our packs. :eek: OH didn’t want to come home!

Cant stand your chocolate though ;)

·
Registered
14,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
LOL!! Getting OT now, BUT!

When my OH and I were in the states last year (we have family and friends over in Connecticut so we go most years) we decided to go to the supermarket/mall and get some snacks. The snack choices you guys have is incredible! We have biscuits...crisps/chips.....more biscuits? You have every kind of brightly coloured neon crazy snacks, and biscuit packets were about 10x the size of our packs. :eek: OH didn’t want to come home!

Cant stand your chocolate though ;)
yes... but Americans have clogged arteries and many weight related health issues.. but those snacks sure are good.

and yes, milk chocolate sucks! Real dark chocolate is imported.

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
I *love* the Frito feet smell! LOL

When BF and I first started dating he came over to hang out and I was cuddling with Fiona. She put one of her front paws on my cheek. I took her foot and stuck my nose to it and smelled. He laughed so hard. I made him smell their feet and he was like, "WTF? They smell like Fritos!" LOL I love introducing new people to Doberman quirks. :D

·
Registered
939 Posts
I got up off the computer, got on the ground and started sniffing my dog's feet.... right as my husband turned the corner. Priceless look, right there!

I blame you guys for my slowly degrading sanity.

I have to report though, no fritos :( I'm honestly kind of disapointed

1 - 20 of 51 Posts