Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took Nikita to a local football field this weekend to play alittle frisbee for a change of pace. We had it completely to ourselves and she got to stretch her legs a bit. Since it was only us two, I had to be the thrower and the picture taker too, which proved to be challenging.

Trying to explain the ground rules to her, with little succes....

Come on all ready, Lets get down to business....

I'll do some zoomies until he catches on....and warm up a bit....proper stretching is important.

Catching alittle air.....

More air...

still in the air.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Next set of pics

Still catching air...

Doing a little kick out in the air.

Basic front air catch from the side.

A little water break

WOW, such a big mouth

10 minute drive to field, $14.00 for frisbee. Look of a happy dobie, priceless

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
WWWWWOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO- Meet Nikita, The Amazing FLYING Doberman! Love it Kratty! Nikita and her invisible wings!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Wow great pictures! I will have to send you Gracie so you can teach her the game. She hasn't caught on yet to always return the frisbee. She would rather catch it then chew it apart.

Also it's about time you posted a healthy bunch of pictures of your "Delicate Flower"! :D

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Everyone, you are all right, she really loves this game.....

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Great pics. What kind of camera do you own?

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Its a Canon 20-D and I was using my 70-300mm zoom lens to catch those shots.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
You know already what i think of this girl-you just have to keep teasing me don't you:haha: i reckon with a tail wind i could be in out of NJ in 10 hours timing the kidnapping for when you are hard at work:vacat:
Seriously though super job with the pics yet again, good job you have that extra arm when it comes to snapping pics and throwing frisbee's

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Thanks Kratty, I have a Canon A70 but Im not to impressed with it. I am looking to upgrade and would also get a zoom lens.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts