Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Freezing February Playdate

1K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  amy011079 
#1 ·
The things we do for our dogs....
Today was our almost-monthly playdate in Atlanta! We planned to have one last month, but it was cold and all the men chickened out. This time, we women decided come hell or high water (or snow), we were going! And we did. And it was cold.
The dogs had fun though! It was Kano, Hera and Roz today, so the three girls took over the park. Now...for photos!

Hera...always with a ball in her mouth!

Pretty girl Roz!

Kano auditioning for the ASPCA commercials!

and Jin, being a demon!

Roz shoving her nose in Hera's eye

Hera: hey, cut that out!

This little guy made himself right at home at Amy's feet after being harassed by a much larger dog. For some reason, the owners didn't do anything about it...

Kano, stalking mode

Hera on a mission. Probably to find another ball.

Kano just hanging around

Another guy showed up with his doberman. Pretty boy, but damn was he BIG

Until next time! When it's hopefully warmer....

See less See more
#5 ·
What? I can't hear you! my ears are still frozen!
That would maybe work if I wasn't reading I guess lol

Next time hopefully it will be warmer again and we can do lunch afterwards like we usually do! That tends to be the dogs favorite parts, because each place we've gone the restaurants have spoiled the little devils with treats, snacks and attention.

#11 ·
Yeah, you'd BETTER be here next time! Maybe with Mia if she's ready for it :) We missed Jonsey's prancing.

Roz is freakin adorable. She's 9 and a half months I think, so she still has a little bit of growing to do, but I think currently she's about Hera's size. Pocket Dobe or not, I'd still try and force her in there lol. She's such a cutie!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.