Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Patience:

Got her as a surprise for the wife but turns out that the wife is very allergic to dogs and now I am desperately trying to find her a new home. Not looking for any money just a good home.

Her name is Angie. She is in her mid 40's. A very caring woman that is good with kids, drives a car, very handy in the kitchen and keeps a clean home. Again, Not looking for any money - Free to a good home!

:)

Registered
I now have a 15 yr old Yorkie, yes I know a big difference from a Dobie.
This is Patience:

Got her as a surprise for the wife but turns out that the wife is very allergic to dogs and now I am desperately trying to find her a new home. Not looking for any money just a good home.

Her name is Angie. She is in her mid 40's. A very caring woman that is good with kids, drives a car, very handy in the kitchen and keeps a clean home. Again, Not looking for any money - Free to a good home!

I am only on the site a few months and find it very informative in numerous ways although mostly serious. THANKS luv the sense of humor hopefully others will also. ;)

Premium Member
This is Patience:

LOVE IT !!!! Ba ha ha ha .....

Premium Member
This is Patience:

LOVE IT !!!! Ba ha ha ha .....

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wait, she cooks AND cleans? I'll take her! (I'd really like the dog, but I think at this point, I'd rather have Angie!) :)
I said 'handy in the kitchen'. Nothing about cooking or being a 'good' cook.

I guess I better explain a little better. You know how sometimes dogs will hold out for something 'better' when you put only kibble in their bowl? With Angie, the dogs will go sit by the bag of kibble and refuse her 'extras'.

She is still free to a good home but I got a strict 'no returns' policy. Shoot me a PM if still interested.

Registered
Patience is a beautiful girl. She and Angie look very happy together. I haven't had cropped ears in a while. Pics make me miss those dogs that went before, but I love my current dogs and have been able to keep my addiction (to dobermans) fed. All the best.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Patience is a beautiful girl. She and Angie look very happy together. I haven't had cropped ears in a while. Pics make me miss those dogs that went before, but I love my current dogs and have been able to keep my addiction (to dobermans) fed. All the best.
That is not Patience in the picture just above your post but - That is exactly how she sleeps! LOL! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts