Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been browsing the forums for over two years now in preparation for welcoming a Dobe into our family and we are finally ready for the journey :). I have done a significant amount of research on breeders to be sure we are making the right decision and supporting a breeder that is reputable. All that being said, I am still hoping for a little feedback.

Is anyone familiar with Francesca Dobermans?

I really felt good about Shari and her program but haven't heard her mentioned in the forums and just wanted to be sure we are making a good decision to get our pup from her. Any info would be great.

·
Censored
716 Posts
Dakota | Facebook
Is this the breeder? All I could find is a facebook page. I would ask about health testing but it looks like the breeder is definitely putting in a nice effort. Dakota is a good looking boy IMHO :)

Dakota's health testing looks good here... who are the parents to the litter you're looking into?
http://dobequest.org/profile.php?DOGID=40895

*disclaimer* I'm a noob... hopefully others will chime in too :)

if anyone is wondering, I pulled the facebook page from an ad for Francesca Dobermans at the bottom of this webpage
http://www.doggies.com/Doberman_Pinscher/Oklahoma_City

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
the name rang a bell but for the life of me i cannot remember where i heard of Francesca doberman.

did a quick check on dobequest..............

they seem to be doing things with their dogs...........not bad looking dobes either. :)

i hope someone else who may know of them will respond here.

good that you are researching.

any chance a rescue Dobe would fit your 'wants' in a Dobe? :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Excellent Breeder

We own Dakota's half sister Carmie :D

Her name is Francescas Love Untamed aka Carmie

Dam: BIS Ch Dawn-Ri's Going Down Swinging aka Reese
Sire: Foxfire's Love Monster aka Cupid

We can't say enough about Shari and her wonderful dogs; they have it all! Temperment, attitude and grace all wrapped up into one wonderful Dobe. Shari is a wonderful asset to the Doberman breed; she will be there for you every step of the way.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I saw Dakota at a show in WI. Absoulety stunning!! I was very impressed with him and he won the breed that day. I don't know alot about her program but she does put in the time and money to show her dogs so I would contact her for more information if the pedigree is what you are looking for :)

Reactions: Sam1491 and brw1982

·
_______
5,102 Posts
We saw Top 20 Ch. Francesca's Bewitched @the 2010 National.
She was one of my 3 favorites that night, beautiful girl.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dakota | Facebook
Is this the breeder? All I could find is a facebook page. I would ask about health testing but it looks like the breeder is definitely putting in a nice effort. Dakota is a good looking boy IMHO :)

Dakota's health testing looks good here... who are the parents to the litter you're looking into?
Dobequest:Dog Profile Page

*disclaimer* I'm a noob... hopefully others will chime in too :)

if anyone is wondering, I pulled the facebook page from an ad for Francesca Dobermans at the bottom of this webpage
Doberman Pinscher Puppies for sale in Oklahoma City and Breeders
This is it. I looked at Dakota's Facebook page too and he is absolutely gorgeous. I love the look in his eyes and the broadness of his head!

The litter is from CH. Abadie's Black Dahlia "Emmie and Am/Can CH Jaimand's The Perfect Storm "George".

I thought Shari was great and it seems like she has some great dogs, but I am so used to researching everything. Without a website, I felt a little blind and wanted to make sure I'm not overlooking anything.

·
Registered
24 Posts
We were on the list for a puppy this spring when Shari called us about rehoming an older dobe around Thanksgiving. She brought Carmie over to our house so we could meet her and see how she got along with our other two dogs; an older black lab and our westie. After a little bit of posing, sniffing and mumbling Carmie started playing with the westie; they're now best buddies.

Carmie was rehomed with us due to NO circumstances with her or her behavior; events with previous owners led to her being returned to Shari. If things hadn't worked out with us then she was going to keep Carmie and use her in her breeding program; she owns Carmie's sister as well.

While Dobe puppies are adorable (aren't all puppies!) we didn't miss having to go through house breaking, ear posting, chewing etc. Carmie already had some obedience training and we've worked with her even more; she's a very, very quick learner.

And of course, she's 110% Velcro Dobe:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have one of Shari's pups - we named her Rhyse and she is the daughter of Cupid...and Francesca's Bringin Sexy Back. I have attached a picture of her when she was 5 months. She is 2 now and a good dog. She is great with kids and a beautiful girl - really makes people stop and take a second look. We never showed her but many people thought we should. I would highly recomend Shari's pups to anyone. Good dog, good mind, good temperment, great physique. *good luck* :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Highly recommend. Wonderful breeder and outstanind Dobermans.

·
Super Moderator
22,021 Posts
A bit of an old thread, but I've since seen Dakota at a couple of shows and he is a very handsome boy ("Dakota" BIS, MBISS, Gch Francesca's House Of Blues).

·
Registered
478 Posts
I would highly recommend Shari breeding program, she is producing some very nice dogs, just seen two puppies this last weekend out of Dakota, REALLY NICE

·
Registered
173 Posts
We have one of Shari's pups - we named her Rhyse and she is the daughter of Cupid...and Francesca's Bringin Sexy Back. I have attached a picture of her when she was 5 months. She is 2 now and a good dog. She is great with kids and a beautiful girl - really makes people stop and take a second look. We never showed her but many people thought we should. I would highly recomend Shari's pups to anyone. Good dog, good mind, good temperment, great physique. *good luck* :)
Nice sturdy puppy ! Beautiful ears !!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Have the 2009 top twenty dvd and can say that I wasnt impressed with Bewitcheds topline on the move, little bit long for me also, dont know whether that was just because she was young at the time or not. She has an amazingly gorgeous head though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts