Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've been holding our breath for quite a while and now we get to send in our deposit!

We are getting a companion male from Foxfire All About Me (Jada) sired by Foxfire Gold Toed Monster (Toedie), or as DT member dobebug calls him, Toady or the Toad. Toady is a fawn but Jada is dominant black. Both of these dogs are very impressive though I've never seen them in person.

We should be able to pick him up in less than a month.

Let the puppy proofing of the house and yard begin in earnest!

·
_______
5,125 Posts
Congratulations!!!!! Can't WAIT to see pics of this new boy!
A puppy from two Doberman Doyennes- how cool is that?!
Get your camera ready!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congratulations!!!!! Can't WAIT to see pics of this new boy!
A puppy from two Doberman Doyennes- how cool is that?!
Get your camera ready!!!
Yes, quite interesting pedigree here. Big guns - Eastwick's Meadow Monster and Inaqui de Black Shadow as grandsires, Foxfire's 'Jade' as one granddam is awesome, and BIS Cambria's Highly Regarded as the double Great-grandsire since Jada and Toady are first cousins. And I think Jada and Toady are great in their own right. Not easy for a fawn to become a champion, either.

I do family genealogy as a hobby when I can, so I can relate probably more easily than the average person on the street, but my hubby was looking at my notes and going "Huh?"

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Congrats! I always thought that the sire of this litter was impressive!

Reactions: SusaninCali
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.