Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a month of question asking and conversation ive decided to get a pup from this breeder in FL. I get him next month. Ive asked all the questions from the checklist page and asked questions my vet had about it. I must say this breeder had no issues answering my questions, send pics, video and still does. She very informative and keeps me up to date. Here are some pics, his name is odin :)
i get him next month due to a vacation im taking... oh so cant wait :)

Attachments

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
He's stinkin' cute, congrats!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
What a lil' cutie...congratulations!!! Love his dark eyes! It'll be fun to watch him grow!! :)

Jan

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
TY, I cant wait to get him home :) makes me not want to go on my vacation and get him sooner lol.
You're stronger than me, then.

I'd be picking him up first day off, spending a fun stay-cay getting to know my new lil dude, and getting him all adjusted.

Hence, why I'll likely never see Paris, like my brother does regularly :roflmao:

Reactions: GrdnDelite

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You're stronger than me, then.

I'd be picking him up first day off, spending a fun stay-cay getting to know my new lil dude, and getting him all adjusted.

Hence, why I'll likely never see Paris, like my brother does regularly :roflmao:
haha already taken a week off of work when i get back lmao. when i had my rottie, i took a month off of work for him lmao.

she is located in gainesville, fl

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
Congrats on you new baby! I live in Gainesville! Although, I am not familiar with any local dobie breeders? Do you know the kennel name?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Darling little cutie. I don't blame you taking off. They grow up so darn fast. Enjoy him.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks :) i know by habit ill have more pics of him then my gf, hope she doesnt get pissed lol... oh well.

she is a private breeder so no kennel. her father is a retired vet. she breeds 1 a couple years iirc. elaine is her name

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Thanks :) i know by habit ill have more pics of him then my gf, hope she doesnt get pissed lol... oh well.

she is a private breeder so no kennel. her father is a retired vet. she breeds 1 a couple years iirc. elaine is her name
LOL I have more pics of my Odin ythan of my bf, I have about 800 pics. They just grow up to darn fast :) don't want to miss a moment.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL I have more pics of my Odin ythan of my bf, I have about 800 pics. They just grow up to darn fast :) don't want to miss a moment.
ROFL that is too funny, i thought i was the only one that does that lol. yes i agree time will fly and i will capture every moment of it.

I know he is so adorable i dont know what to do with my self lol. aww the puppy breath hehe

1 - 20 of 31 Posts