Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found some old pictures! These are the pictures the breeder gave us of Duchess's parents, and some that they took of her. sorry they arent very clear...I don't have a scanner so these are photos of photos lol.

This is Duchess Dad..."Bubba" I forget his AKC name...I know its something like CH. Redson etc etc etc lol

This is her mom SmackDabs Liberty I don't know of the awards

Here is baby Duchess

and another Baby Duchess being kissed by one of her brothers lol

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Her mom and dad are beautiful. I can see where she gets her good looks :D She was a very cute puppy. My favorite is her between postings with really straight ears though. :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
I love looking back at old photos - still hard to believe how fast they grow up!

Is it just me or does Duchess' mother have really long legs?

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah now that I look at them they do seem pretty long! Duchess definately took after her with long legs lol. She looks very girly like her mom.
She is only 2 now but yes they grow so fast and time go by so fast too.

·
Registered
521 Posts
You are so lucky to have those pictures of her parents. I had one of Hero's daddy but my computer crashed and I lost it. Her mom I don't know nothing about. Darn!!!!Duch sure does look like her mommy. Her daddy is handsome. I'd love a red some day!!! Lap Dog thankyou for sharing .I love that last picture toooo Cute!!!!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
They look nice. I love the last picture though. Those big eyes are too irresistable.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks murreydobe and herosmom Im so bad with names! lol. I'd have to get her papers every time I need to know it.

Hey in that one picture with her brother kissing her...isnt that a sign of the brother being submissive...licking the other dogs lips on the side....the golden retriever we know has always done that alot to her...he is male also. lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts