Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there.

A friend left a message on my Facebook regarding a female Dobie that was found wandering and turned into her clinic. No microchip. Docked but uncropped. Guessing around 12 - 18 months.

Liv's posted on Craigslist and called other vet offices but no one seems to be missing her yet.

Has anyone here heard of anyone losing a Dobe in this area? Hopefully I posted this in the right forum. If no one turns up looking for her, I'm sure rescue will be the next step.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's been nothing yet so it looks like she may be looking for a rescue home soon. Here is the latest update from Liv:

Dani I just thought I'd give you an update. We are officially at the end of week number one. I had our vet look her over we found she has a bladder infection with tons of crystals and an ear infection. I am treating her for both. I will have her spayed and microchipped if she hasn't been claimed within the next week. We are trying to teach her to come more reliably and leave the cats alone. Other than that she is super mellow no other bad habits. I don't know how she would have made it to Yakima but I would be happy to send a picture.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts