Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm trying to save this dobe from being offered up for free online and going to an irresponsible home. The owners are moving next friday and need her gone by then. They have almost given her away twice now, but twice the people have flaked.

This is the info I got on her:

vaccination status: current
heartworm status: clear
microchipped?: chipped
spayed: yes

good with cats?: yes
doog with other dogs?: yes
good with kids?: unknown

personality: a bit tentative at first then playful and energetic

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Awesome!

Contact ZeldaRules and please update us as to how it goes!!!!

Thank you triciabri!

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Paws crossed that everything works out tomorrow for "Libby"'s transport to tricia!! I spoke with the owner and he was STILL trying to give her away to people. I tried making it crystal clear to him that a great doberman experienced home was found and I will be picking Libby up tomorrow morning and Tricia and I will be meeting in the afternoon.

·
sweep the leg
1,016 Posts
Paws crossed that everything works out tomorrow for "Libby"'s transport to tricia!! I spoke with the owner and he was STILL trying to give her away to people. I tried making it crystal clear to him that a great doberman experienced home was found and I will be picking Libby up tomorrow morning and Tricia and I will be meeting in the afternoon.
Paws crossed! I love a happy ending!

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
He gave me her intake paper from the shelter he got her from. She was in bad shape! They think she was used as a breeder. He said he's heard from vets that she's anywhere from 4-7 years. However, he has a pit bull and she plays and plays and rolls in the dirt with the pit and the pit can't keep up!

·
sweep the leg
1,016 Posts
He gave me her intake paper from the shelter he got her from. She was in bad shape! They think she was used as a breeder. He said he's heard from vets that she's anywhere from 4-7 years. However, he has a pit bull and she plays and plays and rolls in the dirt with the pit and the pit can't keep up!

Good lord, yikes. Well, this third chapter will be the last and no doubt the best.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts