Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I become a foster parent? To be honest, I am hoping for a puppy later this year. I have a breeder in mind and am very excited to have a new member to our family. That said, I have the time and the love for a foster. I admit though, I am totally naive in this venue. Can I have the best of both worlds? Please be honest. I have a thick hide and can generally take it all in stride. If I become a foster, will I be a "foster parent" or a "forever parent"? I am willing for both, but to be honest, my husband, although a great animal lover, would be pushed to the limit with too many pups. We have an older female lab, that I hope will be with us at least 3-6 more years. The kids are older and either headed to college or almost there. I have cats, horses, goats and chickens...and ducklings. Obviously a real mild environment :rolleyesww:

·
Banned
3,463 Posts
I don't know much about Idaho or what foster opportunities are available there but my suggestion would be to send a private message to "Marieldobes". She lives in Idaho and may be able to point you in the right direction.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts