Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,772 Posts
I am feeding Chicken Soup and Raw.. they get chicken soup in the morning and for lunch and Raw for supper..Chicken soup cost me $28 per 35lb bag..I really do not see that it is much higher than the other dog foods, I have in the pass used Nutro and really liked it.. I do find with Chicken soup that they are not eating as much to stay full..

· Registered
1,772 Posts
Hero's Mom said:
That is pretty good on Chicken Soup dog food. Where I live it's expense to live and things alot more.But when I feed Chicken soup it seemed to be really good.
Have you all check out the animal feed stores in your area instead of places like Petco and Petsmart..We have a couple of feed type stores.. they are doing a lot more with dogs and cats but caring things for horses and other livestock.. Well, I said to them that I wished that they carried Chicken soup dog food since I shopped there all the time and they said that they would special order it anytime I needed it and asked how much I was paying at the other store and they would meet or beat the other store's price.. So my point is don't be afraid to ask about things like better prices for shopping at a store so much, buying 3 bags at once or what not.. price break, or special orders and meeting or beating other stores prices!!! Hell, all they can say is No!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.