Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sabot is officially a food thief......i as eating an ice cream last night and he came up and took a big bite out of it......

Attachments

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
You have to watch these dobe's they strike like cobra's when food is around.
The main thing is-------------- did he enjoy it!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
LOL yep, Da'Kari has snatched a few things too. I don't dare turn my back on her. I love the cartoon. That is hilarious!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Duchess isn't a food theif at all...if it is in our hands or in front of us...she leaves it alone. Now one time I was eating a sandwhich and bent over to get something and the golden retriever that duchess grew up with just took a bite!!! lol then another time I was standing and I handed a piece of bread over to Matt and ...well just say it didnt make it to his hand!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Oh Bad Sabot! What are we to do with these Bad dogs!! Now Raven knows that when we are eating she is to go under our feet and lay there! Now if there is a food theif in the house it is the cat CC.. She will take just about anything off your plate if you are not watching.. Now I keep a squirt bottle on the table and if I see any begging going on... SQUIRT!!!! helps some!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Jack trys to be a food thief... if he see's I have something he wants.. he will bark and bark at me.. if hubby or my daughter has something.. he wont even look at them LOL.. i keep asking hubby... why me?!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Piper is my food theif! Rommel could care less.... They give you the most pathetic face though, how is one supposed to resist giving in to them??????????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts