Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I am a returning/new member. My name is Heather and I live close to Daytona Beach, FL.

I joined this site about 2 years ago-its a wonder I remembered my password-when I was looking to get a Dobe. I did not get one at that time, Sydney came into our lives, our lab.pointer rescue. We (my Fiancé and I) recently lost our baby girl which has been heartbreaking. We would like to keep life in our home, it has gotten so quiet which I find miserable. So we are looking to get a dobergirl in the next 6 months.

I am looking forward to being a new/returning member!

-Heather

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Hi and welcome back.

sorrry for the loss of your girl, may she rest in peace.

Hugz to you and yours.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
can anyone tell me if there is a specific place to new videos on the site? I looked in gallery but it is only photos? Sorry if this is someplace and I have missed it. Thanks in advance!

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
i think DT only has a photo gallery...no video gallery that i am aware of.

but.

does not mean there is not one.

it may just mean.I do not know about it............................

:)

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Welcome back!
I'm really sorry for the loss of your girl.

I'm 99.9% sure there is no specific video section here.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Hi Florida! I'm in Melbourne!
Have you started to look for your dobe puppy yet?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry for your loss. im new as well to this forum, i just baught my dobie and ill pick him up march 1. im located in orlando, the breeder i got him from is in lake placid, check her site happydobermans.com.

good luck with your search

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Hi,

Welcome from KC! I've driven that 2500 mile round trip to Florida several times to get my Doberkids. You are near some great breeders.

Are you wanting to post a video? If so just post it in a message. You can upload it to Photobucket and then link it to your message.

I'm very sorry about the loss of your girl. That's so tough to go thru.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Sorry for your loss. im new as well to this forum, i just baught my dobie and ill pick him up march 1. im located in orlando, the breeder i got him from is in lake placid, check her site happydobermans.com.

Don't see any health testing or title information on that site.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts

Welcome to DT to both you and the OP! Happy dobermans, however, is not a breeder that I would consider ethical and I would hesitate to recommend them. They do not appear to do the health testing that an ethical breeder would (hips, eyes, thyroid, holter, echo, etc) and it does not look like their dogs are titled in any venue.

I hope someone will chime in with some breeders in your area but the DPCA referral is a good place to start.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts