Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Aggressive Female
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jaguar is 6 months old now- he's doing awesome!
I just weighed him and he's 64lbs!!! Elsa is 62lbs! holy mackerel!

We got some snow last night and today, so here are some pictures!

ooof, right into Rox.

elsa looks like a freak in this picture:

he can jump!

wahoo!

Roxy does not appreciate getting picked on

so they decide to pick on each other- both their necks look like they are going to break

ugh, they are so juvenile

what? I'm just having fun

do I have somfing on my nose?

jolly ball is found!

MINE

but Roxy comes out of no where... go Roxy go!

but is quickly stolen by Elsa

she leaves them in the snow dust crying

and perplexed

it's mine, I won't take my paw off it

why am I on the couch you ask?

please, can I stay, look how cute I am!

and this was Buddy's face the whole time watching us from inside

·
Registered
382 Posts
Great pictures! All four of your pups are gorgeous. I always feel like wrestling and romping gets amped up even more than usual when there's snow...more soft landing I guess! I really like Jaguar's crop too btw, his ears look fantastic!

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Ahhh, thank you for sharing. Really enjoyed all the wonderful pictures!!!

Where did you get the new pup? I missed him somehow! He is sooooo cute.:)

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Great pictures as always..I'm a little late, but congrats on the new addition; looks too cute.. Was 55 degrees here yesterday, now it's snowing sideways... Not as pretty in the city as it is in your neighborhood, but Onyx had fun nonetheless.

·
Get the bunnies!
7,024 Posts
Great pictures! How does Roxy like having two Dobes now? I just looove Buddy! I know my boyfriend would love having a little dude like him! His sour little face is too cute hehehe

·
Registered
146 Posts
I love the pictures!! Wish we had snow here! Been the dryest winter in years! Only 9inches so far.

·
Aggressive Female
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Those are all such cool photos, love seeing dogs playing in snow. I think both of your Dobe's have the best ear crops I've seen.:nicejob:
aw thank! Elsa's is okay, I wish it had more shape- I am really happy with Jaguar's though- it means a lot that you say that because I was so nervous about the posting and them standing properly! thanks! :)

Great pictures! How does Roxy like having two Dobes now? I just looove Buddy! I know my boyfriend would love having a little dude like him! His sour little face is too cute hehehe
lol, Roxy wants to kill herself sometimes, but it keeps her young, she just doesn't know it! ;) yeah! buddy is SO funny, seriously- you should consider letting your boyfriend get a weiner dog, they are hilarious!

Ahhh, thank you for sharing. Really enjoyed all the wonderful pictures!!!

Where did you get the new pup? I missed him somehow! He is sooooo cute.:)
he's from Landgraf, the same breeder as Elsa. He was out of the Fenja (who's elsa's sister) x Eiko litter! we are in love with him!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Would you give each of your dogs a kiss for me.............did I say they are sweethearts:) How cute are those pics...............I love them!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts