Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! My name is Kate and I'm new here and also a first time Doberman owner. I get my new little boy diesel in 2 weeks. He's 7 weeks old today and also got his ears cropped today! If anyone has any good advice for a first time owner I'd love all the help I can get. I'm very excited to be the proud owner of a dobie :)

Thanks everyone!

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Getting a new puppy is so exciting, you must be having such a hard time waiting! Please post pictures of your new boy when you have the time/chance :D

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome. It is so hard waiting for him especially since we actually got to meet him this past saturday! He's so full of energy and loves to play. He's the perfect fit for me. I'm trying to keep myself busy by getting my place all set up for him so the time goes by faster :D Here's two pictures of him. Ones from the breeder and the other one I took when I saw him. He's the one with the yellow collar. This is also before he got his ears done which happened today. He's about 10 pounds now. The breeder said he'll be around 20 when I get him!

·
Living la Vida Loca!
2,615 Posts
Omg he is a cutie! Congrats and good luck on the wait! :butfly:

Reactions: kwhite30

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
He's too freaking adorable!
Also, welcome from the Fredericksburg area! ;) I know myself and other members are willing to help with ear posting if needed. :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome, im new as well. I bought leerburgs puppy dvd and obediance training. Not sure if this forum appreciates his training or not but I taught my puppy to sit in 2 days, she already comes when called, good focus on me, crate/house training progressing nicely. I have had her a week.

·
Super Moderator
21,983 Posts
Welcome!

Reactions: kwhite30
1 - 20 of 23 Posts