Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we all have been experiencing the heat lately, I thought I would just put together this diddy of Nikita back during winter. Most of everything was taken with a cheap-O camera I had at the time to take videos. But hopefully this will provide alittle relief from the heat. She was aroung 16 months old at the time.

Just click on the link to download or go tp the directory and download from there.

http://www.jerseyken.com:256/Nikita/firstsnow.mpeg Video format with a screen resolution of 600 X 400. Large file of 244 MB.

http://www.jerseyken.com:256/Nikita/firstsnow.wmv Windows media player file at 300 X 200 screen resolution at 53 MB in size.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Brilliant as usual Kratty,cooled me down any how,even we are having temps in the 90's ,thank heavens for a/c and Nikita in the snow vids. :)

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
How is Nikki doing? I haven't been at the DP quite as much during the heat wave. Found it easier to just put on the sprinkler for Java and have her tire herself out trying to bite the water for an hour. Poor baby went in for blood work today to make sure there aren't any clotting problems before she gets spayed next week.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Kratty, that was great!!!! :vacat:

The snow on Nikita's face so cute. :chillin:
It cools you off just thinking about it. I put it in my favorite box so I can take a cool break thur out the day.

:score:

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks Everyone. I am not sure if everyone is having an issue with the mpeg file by clicking on it. I have found out that when using Internet Explorer, if may load but not play. If you are having this issue, you can try right clicking on the link and chose "Save Target As" and save it directly to your system. Then open the file using Windows Media Player or another player you have for videos. I do not use Internet Explorer so I simply forget what others may be using. Sorry about that....

Also, this file is pretty big, so it may take some time to download. But with the increases screen resolution, it may be worth the wait.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I've never known a Dobie to not like snow. I like Nikita and her pals rough-housing.

I'm really looking forward to snow-season around here, but I have to drive up into the mountains if we want to run around in it.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
That was great Kratty. A great way to help cool down.

Chaz, I can show you two. We tip-toe in it shivering with teeth chattering:rolleyesw .

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Excellant as always, I have your collection, I may have to start making posters for Nash to hang on his crate walls, he has a big crush on Nikita the movie star!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts