Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to give Kyrah her own thread since these were her first ribbons. I finally have the vids of her run on May 26th & 27th.

The lady said the vids are in HD...so hopefully you can watch them. I had to do a link. I dont know if I can put them on my youtube or not.

This is her first run on Sat...perfect score!! I was so excited!

https://picasaweb.google.com/RedStickAgility/PortAllenAgilityTrialFriSatSun#5752640896353174482

This was her second run on Sun...scored a 95! Think I was running too fast down there and pushed her past the jump/curve.

https://picasaweb.google.com/RedStickAgility/PortAllenAgilityTrialFriSatSun#5753016617795111634

Next time I am going to smack myself if I clap that many times again ever! I didnt even realize I was doing that. Is that bad or good?

This is a pic someone got. Do you think I am happy? I didnt know I could run and smirk at the same time.

And a repost of her ribbons.

·
Like a Ninja
3,916 Posts
Awesome Congrats on your first Q's and both 1st place too!

And I clap also, but I don't realize I do it when I run. If no one videoed me I would never know lol

·
Got mutt?
Leo, Lily, and Simon
14,150 Posts
Congratulations! You worked at the LCCOC trial all day long, and them went and ran agility? Wow, you have way more energy than I do.

Reactions: Herb2relax

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
This is a pic someone got. Do you think I am happy? I didnt know I could run and smirk at the same time.

LOL ^^^^ Comes from being a very proud Mama & being in your element with Kyrah.
Fantastic scores & one perfect (WoW)...make a great team, you to.
- how long in training, to get that good ??

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congratulations! You worked at the LCCOC trial all day long, and them went and ran agility? Wow, you have way more energy than I do.
LOL I must have thought that was the agility trial...your right thats the weekend I did the OB trial. I worked both all weekend. The agility trial was April 7th and 8th. Geezzz...I need a weekend off with nothing to do.

Beaumont; we have been training for about 2yrs now. I still am not that good...I still need lots of work. I really wish I could see Kyrah run with someone with more experience but she would only do about 3 jumps with someone else.

Jonesy; know we run preferred 20" and there was only 3 dogs in our class. LOL still proud of her. I am keeping her in this class since she is such a big girl. And I wont be running any usda b/c if I am not mistaken she would have to jump the 26" class.

·
Like a Ninja
3,916 Posts
Jonesy; know we run preferred 20" and there was only 3 dogs in our class. LOL still proud of her. I am keeping her in this class since she is such a big girl. And I wont be running any usda b/c if I am not mistaken she would have to jump the 26" class.
A Q is a Q and a First no matter how many dogs are in the class. Just sayin :)

I am not sure about USDA I don't run that just ASCA and AKC, but ASCA she would run 20 :)

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Awesome job!!! I agree with VZ keep clapping....its working.

·
One Lucky Mama!
892 Posts
Congratulations! You both look great and are clearly having a good time. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Great job!! If you want to do USDAA you can do their version of preferred and jump her at 22".

If the clapping works, then keep it up. I had my sound off so wasn't sure when you clapped. The only thing I'd say is IF you have to clap after she lands, she needs more info sooner. I couldn't tell with my sound off and they looked like FANTASTIC RUNS :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts