Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the posting off after 4 days because I noticed that at the bottom of one of his ears was getting all gooey and sure enough it was just starting to some puss but I think I caught it in time before it got really bad. Going to leave them down and let them heal and have the breeder take a look at them.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
omg yes, this forum has taught me so much. When the breeder posted the ears I checked them everyday to make sure and smelled them everyday. I almost made the mistake of buying from a backyard breeder but you guys saved me and let me know the signs of a byb. Got my deposit back and ran far away. I thought I was buying from a good person, she almost tricked me but if not for this site who know what I would be dealing with.

·
Get the bunnies!
7,065 Posts
omg yes, this forum has taught me so much. When the breeder posted the ears I checked them everyday to make sure and smelled them everyday. I almost made the mistake of buying from a backyard breeder but you guys saved me and let me know the signs of a byb. Got my deposit back and ran far away. I thought I was buying from a good person, she almost tricked me but if not for this site who know what I would be dealing with.

Soo glad the forum does help some people! And it's great to get to see you so happy with your gorgeous hunk of a puppy!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
he is gourgous! Congrats. Tell me please, after the first posting how long did his ears stand up for? thanks.
They stood up for about an hour, hour in a half then one flopped. And the other one is still standing but prob not for long.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Okay so his irratation was at the base of his ears where the tape stops. Should I use the same tape or should use something different. His ear is almost healed up, about another day or so and they can be posted again.

And thanks for the compliments he is a great pup, couldnt ask for a better one. I cant thank you guys enough : )

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wow he is so lovely, and his ears look great. I am on my little guy's second posting and his did not look that nice the first time we took the posts off...flopped immediately. I was half wishing they'd stay up straight away so I didnt have to continue posting...it is quite the process isnt it. But worth it, your boy is going to have such lovely ears when you are done!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.