Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like most people, I've been lurking around this site for a while now soaking up information. I finally felt confident enough to make some decisions, and now I'll be getting my first Dobe around August. This should give me plenty of time to plan ahead and do my due diligence.

I live in Bloomington, IN and just graduated from Indiana U. Probably won't post much, but figured I'd introduce myself since I'm taking advantage of the wonderful information here.

Nice to meet you all!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Welcome from next door in Illinois. Congrats on your pup! Where is he/she coming from? Do you have a name picked out yet?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome. I live in Indiana as well. I live over by Lawrence. You'll find a lot of great info here and a bunch of knowledgeable people should you ever have any questions. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all! He's coming from Windsong (Elaine) in South Bend... I've heard good things about her and she was very nice and informative.... As far as a name, I have NO IDEA. :) still plenty of time... seems so far away.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Welcome to DT. You will love working with Elaine, she is a wonderful lady.

Reactions: akturbo and Sherryh

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Welcome from Missouri and congrats on your upcoming gradualtion and puppy.

·
Never Will Forget You
3,288 Posts
Welcome from Rochester. When the time comes, photo's are a must!! :)

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Welcome! Congrats on your puppy! Yes, we are going to be requiring some posting! We love pictures!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire! Congrats on your recent graduation! I hope when you get your pup, you will post pictures :) Good luck choosing a name, and with the wait for your new baby :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you all for the Hello's. I absolutely will post pictures... I'm trying to distract myself for the time being... Time is moving so slow now that I have a countdown.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Time always moves super slow when you are awaiting something like this!

Do you know if you are going for a male or female? Or are you just waiting to see how the litter is?

Welcome to DT!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts