Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to go get some Santa photos done and I got them at 2 different places but I dont really like either of them. I am going to try going when they have it again next week. The good thing out of it is that the money going to pay for these pics is going to local shelters and paws.

This is the first attempt at xmas pics, have to decide if I'll send one of these or if I am going to try again. I really need to learn more about my DSLR to get the full advantage of the camera.

Maybe if I close me eyes I cant see whats happening to me.

why?......

ugh! really?

Ahhhhh!!!

I will guide your sleigh tonight.

Or not....

pssstt can you get me out of here?

I guess its not all that bad

Ive had a handfull of treats, im ok as long as there is food at the end ;)

no, seriously!!! Food is a MUST!

By DT

·
Registered
716 Posts
He's smiling in the last one...
and in the one where his red nose turned into an eye patch classic!
Who would have thought to plug their doberman into the wall with lights!

MOST CREATIVE PHOTOS YET
:score:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Wow, I mention using a tiny piece of aluminum for a quick fix to an ear posting problem and I get ragged about how that is unsafe for the dog...you use a 220v/15-20A house outlet and wrap lights around your dog PLUGGED IN! And you get applauded.

:roflmao:

Holy steaming piles of cow dung batman! You have huevos the size of Texas, even if you are a girl.

100mA (milli amps) can stop a human heart. For reference, that is .1A

One tenth of 1 single amp and the outlet you use is at least 10 times that.

I am not trying to be a jerk, they are very cute pics, but for heavens sake electricity is not to be toyed with.

Use photoshop next time

:nicejob:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Wow, I mention using a tiny piece of aluminum for a quick fix to an ear posting problem and I get ragged about how that is unsafe for the dog...you use a 220v/15-20A house outlet and wrap lights around your dog PLUGGED IN! And you get applauded.

:roflmao:

Holy steaming piles of cow dung batman! You have huevos the size of Texas, even if you are a girl.

100mA (milli amps) can stop a human heart. For reference, that is .1A

One tenth of 1 single amp and the outlet you use is at least 10 times that.

I am not trying to be a jerk, they are very cute pics, but for heavens sake electricity is not to be toyed with.

Use photoshop next time

:nicejob:
Stiggy not trying to incite you but I think there is a difference between taking a quick supervised photo with low voltage xmas lights and placing aluminum foil in a dogs ears for extended amts of time. Big difference. Shadow would never do anything to put Odin at risk, she loves that dog like a baby. Personally I think its very creative and I only wish I would have thought of it. Love those pics.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
huh, didn't even think of that, I've messed around with the lights plugged in over a dozen of times without getting shocked. They were brand new and had nothing exposed. We take risks everyday with ourselves and our dogs whether we no it or not.

·
Registered
537 Posts
huh, didn't even think of that, I've messed around with the lights plugged in over a dozen of times without getting shocked. They were brand new and had nothing exposed. We take risks everyday with ourselves and our dogs whether we no it or not.
True, but if we lessen the amount of knowing risks, we will be better off.

Stiggy not trying to incite you but I think there is a difference between taking a quick supervised photo with low voltage xmas lights and placing aluminum foil in a dogs ears for extended amts of time. Big difference. Shadow would never do anything to put Odin at risk, she loves that dog like a baby. Personally I think its very creative and I only wish I would have thought of it. Love those pics.
I'll let you off easy on this one as it is obvious you have no electrical experience...neither how it works or being on the receiving end of a shock.

Next time you're in the tub, soaking all your worries away, what would you rather be doing: sitting there with a piece of aluminum taped to your ear, or holding a plugged in radio inches from the water?

There is no supervising electricity. Electricity supervises you, and you had best be well away from it while it is on.

Annnnd back on topic.

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Too funny, some of those pics, he doesnt look too impressed at all.
And that one pic, he looks like a clown. LOLOLOL.....your cruel, heheh

Reactions: o0 sHaDoWoLf 0o

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
:laughing: Great pictures!!! Hmmm, he has four ears in picture 5 and a couple of others,

Love the last shot.:):):)

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ most lovely XMas card, of your beautiful boy Odin.

His good friend from Canada, thinks he was: !___! nice / naughty No...lol

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ most lovely XMas card, of your beautiful boy Odin.

His good friend from Canada, thinks he was: !___! nice / naughty No...lol
LOL he was indeed nice, if I can change it I would, haha he was the best puppy I could ever ask for ;)

I think I am going to take this idea and make it my own, to print these and send them out would be over 50 bucks lol. Cheaper if I did it myself.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts