Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i was first looking for a doberman to show i was going through websites and came upon this one,he has such a great description of what owning a dobe is all about,i have since met him on the show circuit and he is a great guy and the way he met Soraya is a fantastic story.I thought you would all relate to what he has to say about dobes,if you click on the link and go to the news section and read the page and also click on the Soraya link at the top of the page to read her story,it truly sums up all our dogs i think and i'm sure i have quoted him on here before with the saying"The only drawback to owning a Dobermann is they can't live forever"
http://www.firekhan.com/

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
I love Kahn :) I also love the description of Luka he has written, too cute. Very nice site, and I did enjoy the story of Soraya, thanks Brum!!!

But with Luka, am I reading the pedigree right? Is that brother and sister bred together to produce her?

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Thanks for the post Brum. That so true regarding them. They definately should live forever. :)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Beautiful dobes, seems like they really care for the breed.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Yes i hadn't checked the pedigrees,i also went to the bosscat website to see if it was a mistake,but no it looks like that is what happened,i would have thought it was risky doing that,i will ask around at the next breed show to find out more.You can line breed but i wouldn't do it that close i think.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts