Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been able to catch a few shots of Ceethis in the ring with his handler, but I usually find myself too wrapped up in watching the show than taking pictures..LOL I recruited my husband to go to a local show this past weekend and take some pics for me..Although he is not one to handle a camera, I think he did a pretty good job. Anyway it will be nice to have a few pics of me and my boy in the ring together..

And last but not least..my naughty boy thinking its time to celebrate in the ring,,,LOL Silly boy thinks he is always the winner and should have a big party..Atleast that's how he is with mom in the ring with him..LOL

·
Living la Vida Loca!
2,580 Posts
Loved your pics. He is a handsome boy!!:butfly:

Reactions: mykids

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I am a terrible picture taker, so I can not critique other's photography skills, still it was nice of him to come out and take them. I can not get my other half anywhere near a dog show, he went once and that was enough for him.

Ceethis is looking good!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
agreed very handsome boy thats the reason he has to celebrate
The problem is..he tends to have a blast whatever he is doing, so he thinks he can celebrate all the time..LOL I think he truly gets tickled with himself and has to show everybody how proud and excited he is with himself...LOL..He is such a silly boy..

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am a terrible picture taker, so I can not critique other's photography skills, still it was nice of him to come out and take them. I can not get my other half anywhere near a dog show, he went once and that was enough for him.

Ceethis is looking good!
He actually didn't mind the dog show..it was more trying to keep an eye on our 4yr. old and take some pics at the same time..Not to mention she already thinks she is the lille showman and wants to be in the ring...so it was a lil crazy..LOL But he really did do a great job and was a real trooper the whole weekend..

·
In training
1,263 Posts
I read Ceethis and still think "puppy". He looks great! Looks like he enjoys it, too. :)

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Nice pics, and your husband did a good job taking them! He definitely looks like he enjoys being out there with you!!

Jan

Reactions: mykids

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice pics, and your husband did a good job taking them! He definitely looks like he enjoys being out there with you!!

Jan
Thanks Jan, I was proud of the hubby, not only taking on going to the show, but also trying to handle the little one and do pictures too.& not a complaint out of him...LOL I had just gotten the lil camcorder he was using, so I was able to pull some still shots from the video..Otherwise I don't think I would have gotten very many still pics. cause if you watch the entire video...you see a shot of the ground and grass several times as you can hear him calling for my daughter..LOL So it was nice to be able to pick a few shots out of the mess..LOL But he truly tried his best and I think he did a great job considering everything he had to handle..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts