Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mo's Mom
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like to get it graded and checked for any errors that might be present... plus, I want to make sure I sited all of my information correctly. None of it is really opinion, all based on the articles in my school's peer journal database... once I am totally done proof reading it, I might put it up to get some suggestions. It is a school paper, so it is quite dry and boring lol

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I would love to read this. I read a lot of "dry" research articles for my job.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
It is a paper that is reviewed by scholars in the designated field before publication. The review process is designed to review that the research design and analysis of the results are rigorous and meets the standards of the review committee as well as the scholarly standards of the particular field.

·
Mo's Mom
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, so it is done and graded, and I am trying to upload it on here! I have windows 7 and used word, so it is saved as .docx and it will not upload. I am not overly computer savy, so if someone can help me out, that would be great!

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,422 Posts
My computer savviness is negligible, so all I can say is, "Keep trying! I'm eager to see it!"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts