Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself as the newest member. Much prior to even buying my pup, Apollo, I found this excellent resource through my search engine and I've been referencing to it for several months on a regular basis whenever I have even the slightest dobie question.

Finally decided it was time to sign up and I just wanna say thanks a zillion to everyone even though yall dont know me because I have found all the info here invaluable!! I'm sure I'll be getting to meet everyone a little bit better on future posts.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is an interesting colored doberman!
Haha, I'll take that as a compliment :) But in all fairness to Apollo I do think theres something wrong with my camera now that you mention it because Ive always thought the pictures dont do him justice on his "true" colour. I'd say he's pretty much a typical red dobe and the floor's colour as backdrop doesn't help.

He does have some 'interesting' markings though, guess I wouldn't exactly call them textbook due to his history. But he's a great boy and I love him, his uniqueness doesnt change a thing!

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Haha, I'll take that as a compliment :) But in all fairness to Apollo I do think theres something wrong with my camera now that you mention it because Ive always thought the pictures dont do him justice on his "true" colour. I'd say he's pretty much a typical red dobe and the floor's colour as backdrop doesn't help.

He does have some 'interesting' markings though, guess I wouldn't exactly call them textbook due to his history. But he's a great boy and I love him, his uniqueness doesnt change a thing!
Markings, yes! Actually in the first pic it looks like he has a blue dobie body with a red dobie head! His ears are awesome looking. I am not at all insulting him, I think he is very cute!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey thanks alot everyone, Apollo says to keep the compliments coming :p...It's nice to feel accepted by the community.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome from California. Your pup is adorable!

Reactions: Herculoid

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
What a sweet heart. He has eyes that will melt your heart!

Reactions: Herculoid

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for all the nice words...since Apollo enjoyed them so much he says heres another one, for all the folks that might have wanted it...by the way, if anybody finds my posting skills to be lacking, please feel free to let me know!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts