Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone going to be at the cluster this weekend in Scottsdale? The specialty is Thursday and the all breed through Monday. I will be there with V on Thursday, saturday, and Sunday. There is also a WAE on Wednesday morning.

·
Registered
14,479 Posts
Is anyone going to be at the cluster this weekend in Scottsdale? The specialty is Thursday and the all breed through Monday. I will be there with V on Thursday, saturday, and Sunday. There is also a WAE on Wednesday morning.

oh man.... I need (badly) a weather break

·
Registered
178 Posts
Ooh! Ooh!! *raises hand* ME ME ME!!! Lol. I'll be there on Saturday morning watching. I love that Dobes are early. I'm planning on watching Dobes (of course) then a couple of other breeds and obedience. Wish I could make the specialty show, but can't get off work this week unfortunately.

·
APS SGT
1,427 Posts
I will be there on Wed for sure to help with the WAE. Cindy R told me you guys are probably okay on volunteers but I am going in case there is a shortage of people. I am excited to see a WAE testing and to finally meet you and Vader! :)

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
I'm flying into Phoenix Wed. night. Will be there for the specialties only, can only handle one day of the march for 10 miles down to the rings.

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will be there on Wed for sure to help with the WAE. Cindy R told me you guys are probably okay on volunteers but I am going in case there is a shortage of people. I am excited to see a WAE testing and to finally meet you and Vader! :)
I won't be at the WAE. Unfortunately that silly job thing gets in the way. But I will be there on Thursday for the specialty. Vader is showing in rally.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I won't be there, but my boy will be. I want him to try the WAE, I so wish I could be there to take him through it! I'd love to see any pictures that are taken at the WAE and the shows! :)

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did you go? I stopped by to drop off raffle stuff. Watch 4 dogs go and then had to go to work. I love watching the wae. It is so interesting to see how the dogs react.

·
APS SGT
1,427 Posts
Did you go? I stopped by to drop off raffle stuff. Watch 4 dogs go and then had to go to work. I love watching the wae. It is so interesting to see how the dogs react.
Yes I was there. I was the "neutral stranger." :) I am pretty sure I saw you but you looked like you were in a big hurry.

I really enjoyed the WAE. It was the first one I've seen and I was impressed by the number of dogs that passed. DVDPC did a fabulous job of setting things up and running the event smoothly. I only wish I had the time to come back for the rest of the shows! :(

Reactions: Jenny

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea. A face. I think I was there for maybe an hour. Vader and I spent the day at the specialty. Had a great time watching. Won some fun stuff in the raffle and ended up with a very cool basket. Great fun hanging with the dobe peeps. Vader made friends with everyone who would pet him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts