Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went for a LONG walk yesterday and I snapped a few pictures ;)

Here is Bruno wondernig what everyone is looking at..

Here he is with my son walking him

Here he is the other day, Meeting my Moms new kitten!

(he loves her and gives her kisses ALL the time. However he wants her to play----umm, yeah Bruno, she's like 3lbs, you are 70lbs---Not gonna work haha)

And here is a before and after of his snout. He has a bit of hair loss that hasn't grown back. But his snout is looking SO much better since the food change :) Very pleased! (can't wait to start giving him treats again tho).

BEFORE

(you can see how red it was---this was about 5 months ago)

AFTER

(This is about a week ago)

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Wow, that is a big difference, you can see the hair has come back and has a really nice shine to it. I also love the one of him and your son :D I'm thinking it should be made black and white and hung up somewhere :D :D :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
I don't remember what the problem was. Was he allergic to what you were feeding him? Are you supplementing the food with anything? I am glad he is better now. He is so handsome! BTW how tall is he, he looks real tall next to your son.

I read your older post, sorry. Glad you found something that works.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
I think i have said this already but he is looking real good and growing into such a big lad,if ever i was to bag the lottery in this country you and a good few others on this forum better take cover coz brumwolf would be touring!!!
:) :)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Glad Bruno is doing much better and the pics. are really nice to.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
les strat said:
Love the picture of him with your son!

Are you near the coast?
Nope. I live in Ontario, Canada. We were on a river. Here are some better pictures (it's called "Wye River")

THat first picture, with the tunnel. The picture with Bruno standing is on the other side of that tunnel :)

Thanks for the compliments everyone! Bruno is doing SO much better. He was infact allergic to his food. They tested him for mites so many times over. I finally switched vets and we fixed the problem in no time. I couldn't be happier with the results. His face looks SO much better and he doesn't scratch at all now :)

I'm not sure how tall he is? I'd have to measure. But he does stand pretty tall.

Thanks again for all the comments :D

(oh and lol @ brum. You'll have to warn me so I can stand guard! hehe)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Bruno looks like a million bucks and I'm sure he's worth every cent. (This is obviously why he gets the royal treatment in the comfy bed.) Best of all though, is that he's feeling soooo good. Excellent job, Mom.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Awww Bruno is so handsome, and I love the pictures, the one with your son is my fav. A boy and his dog, that pic tells a story. Love it!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Great pics. I have to echo the rest. I love the one with your son and him. That is definately a keeper.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sooz said:
Bruno looks like a million bucks and I'm sure he's worth every cent. (This is obviously why he gets the royal treatment in the comfy bed.) Best of all though, is that he's feeling soooo good. Excellent job, Mom.
Yeppers, that's why he gets the royal treatment ;) He's like my third "child" LOL

Thanks so much everyone :) I really am SO pleased with the results. Can't wait to take him back and have the vet see him :D

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
But Brum gave you all the warning he is going to give. I will be joining him in the doberman stealing plot that we have set up. :)

Bruno looks great. He has cleared up so much poor guy. I love the picture of your son walking him or was it the other way around?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts