Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My female Dobe zena, for some reason, wakes me up to go throw up every Friday pmorning (occasionally Saturday instead). Otherwise she seems completely healthy, spunky, and still has tons of energy to play with our male. I've never heard of anything like this before. Any ideas? She's fed Diamond large breed, four cups a day (two in the morning, two at night). Doesn't really have any interest in eating objects around the house, or getting into things she's not supposed to have. I just can't think of what would be making her puke every weekend like clockwork.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Is it bile that she vomits? If it is I would give her a snack right before bed time. Sometimes mine vomit bile in the morning if their tummies get to empty. So I give them a small kibble meal right before bed. This has helped a whole lot. I started a thread Saturday about my boy vomiting every few months or so. He will vomit at 4:00 A.M., the next afternoon, and sometimes once more after that. He always acts fine though, such as good energy and good appetite and his stool is fine. He doesn't eat stuff he shouldn't either.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts