Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I was in an arts and crafts store and I found these ridiculous cowboy print bandanas, which of course were immediately purchased to force upon the dogs. :)

(I don't know what was going on with the lighting, but it's pretty funky.)

Tali practicing how to be cute.

Bandanas and pictures happened after exercise and training, so their cooperation unraveled pretty quickly.
Fiona was particularly sick of it and started complaining.

Aaaaaaaaand...

They're done with me and the camera.

All they were interested in at this point was dinner and sleep. :)

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lmao, I love it, I would definitely do the same. For one pet parade event, I got the stupid idea to dress zelda up as a cowgirl. Yep, she had a mini cowboy hat, and guns in holsters and rope attached to her hips.
Ah! That's awesome! LOL

My brother has a tiny saddle - I have no idea where they found it - and every time the girls and I visit them, his boyfriend gets the saddle out and puts it on Fiona. LOL She looks hilarious, especially with the "I hate you people" look plastered on her face. LOL LOL

BF wants to find them some aprons and mini chef's hats for Halloween next year since they're always 'helping' me in the kitchen. If we can find them, I'll definitely get pictures. :)

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Fiona has got the "oh will you stop" look down. Tali is so tolerant.
Two beauties.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Fiona EPADs like a boss. :D

So cute! I can't resist dressing mine up either... much to their dismay

Reactions: brw1982

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
1. Tali: Cookie? Fiona: Oh look, over there.

2. Tali: If I concentrate on the word 'cookie' enough....

3. Tali: Cookie? Fiona: I really do have more important things, you know.

4. Tali: C'mon, cookies...? Fiona: I am so disgusted with how you thoughtlessly waste my time.

They're so cute and expressive. I love Fiona's 'too important for you' attitude.

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,603 Posts
Your girls are beautiful!

·
Paralibrarian
6,168 Posts
I love Tali's expression in the first picture. She's all "gangster for life"

I also like your new couch, by the way ;) We went looking at sectionals last Friday and then realized we hadn't measured anything. The one you've got, though, that would be a good color for us!

·
One Lucky Mama!
892 Posts
Yea Tali and Fiona pics! Two of my favorite red girls!

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I love Tali's expression in the first picture. She's all "gangster for life"

I also like your new couch, by the way ;) We went looking at sectionals last Friday and then realized we hadn't measured anything. The one you've got, though, that would be a good color for us!
Thanks! I love the new sectional - JC Penny Home Store. The color is charcoal but it has a blue hue which is what I wanted. It took me a while to decide because it's suede, but I finally thought to hell with it. It won't be the last sofa I own, so if I hate it I'll just get rid of it in a few years. :) (I am very happy with it so far though.)

It's 93" both ways!!! I didn't measure my living room first and, luckily, it fits fine, but it does take up a lot more room than my previous sofa and love seat combo!

I also opted for the matching ottoman, since I refuse to have a coffee table (why give Fiona something else to stand on that I wish she wouldn't?), and it's nice because I can move the ottoman around rather than a chaise lounge that would be stationary on a sectional.

·
Paralibrarian
6,168 Posts
Thanks! I love the new sectional - JC Penny Home Store. The color is charcoal but it has a blue hue which is what I wanted. It took me a while to decide because it's suede, but I finally thought to hell with it. It won't be the last sofa I own, so if I hate it I'll just get rid of it in a few years. :) (I am very happy with it so far though.)

It's 93" both ways!!! I didn't measure my living room first and, luckily, it fits fine, but it does take up a lot more room than my previous sofa and love seat combo!

I also opted for the matching ottoman, since I refuse to have a coffee table (why give Fiona something else to stand on that I wish she wouldn't?), and it's nice because I can move the ottoman around rather than a chaise lounge that would be stationary on a sectional.
I freaking love the chaise lounge option that some of them have! I in fact told the saleslady that I was fond of fainting. I don't think the fiance is going to go for suede, unfortunately. He also mysteriously hates ottomans, or at least the kind you can open to put books into (guess which kind of ottoman I like? :lol2:) Elka has never ever gotten up on our coffee table, though, so we're cool with having one.

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I LOVE TALI and her adorable mug! No offense to the Queen, but Tali melts me a little bit.
Tali is one of the cutest, silliest dogs I've ever known. She is a complete sweetheart and totally deserving of her own fans. :)

Elka has never ever gotten up on our coffee table, though, so we're cool with having one.
Fiona stands on any surface she can get to. She used to just leap over furniture (*sigh*) but she wasn't super interested in climbing on things until we started really getting into contact equipment in agility. Now, good luck stopping her from getting on any flat surface within her reach (or climbing to make any surface within her reach). She worked hard to earn her nickname 'Monkey'.

They have both discovered they can move the ottoman around the room to where they want it and then relax on it or use it as a perch for looking out windows. LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts