Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me just start out by saying- Yes I think I am crazy! However will not be going to the doctor for a definite diagnosis.
We added a new addition to our family today. An 11 week old male doberman.
I do not know that it would be called a rescue per se, but a co-worker knew of someone that was trying to rehome their baby because of an unforseen seperation. Co-worker asked me about it...I talked to Travis about it. His response was well we might as well do it now before we lay our new carpet. So needless to say..we went and picked him up tonight. We are in the process of re-naming him. He looks like a little chunky monkey to me with HUGE paws.
Here are some pictures...they are not great quality, but you get the idea.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Congratulations. And I agree he has enormous paws. Wonder how big he will get. He already looks pretty big for 11 weeks. I look forward to finding out what you name him. What a handsome boy he is.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Very cute big boy you have there.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
He does have big paws, in the last two pics his paws look just as big as Copper's, maybe bigger.

Good for you!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Are you going to leave his ears natural or have them cropped? He is a big boy, but cute as can be. I cant wait to find out his name :D More pictures.........SOON!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Acooper said:
Very chunky monkey! What does no name think about copper??
No name is not really sure what to think of Copper, atleast as of the time that I left the house. I work overnights so I left for work just a couple hours after getting him home.
Copper on the other hand seems to think that she is a herdding(sp) dog. Everytime no name would try to venture around the house Copper would chase him back in to one of the corners.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BackInBlack said:
Are you going to leave his ears natural or have them cropped?
We are going to leave the ears natural. Personal preference. And Coppers are also natural.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
He is what we call a substantial puppy here, good big boned and solid looking,All i can say is "I want Him" :):)I hope he turns out to be a fine addition to your family.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
He is adorable. Can`t wait to hear what you name him. Copper better be nice to him--I think he will be able to hold his own as soon as he is more comfortable.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Congrats on the new chunky monkey...he is a really cutie!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Awwww,so cute - the little chunky monkey. FYI - lol - my boys paws were that big - he is 100lbs now - hee hee. If you want to give yours up I could always take over for you :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts