Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Well we will never give Gracie raw hides or rope toys. So she gets kongs, and nyla bones. She still has one of her nyla bones that she has had since we got her. She also loves tennis balls as well as plastic bottles. I think we just got her to learn she can only have a plastic bottle when we give it to her. She use to knock them off of the end tables and chew them apart and get pop or water everywhere. :tongue23:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Trinity loves to chew on rawhides and a neon pink squeak ball that is like a softball some parts a fuzzy and other parts of it a neon pink plastic. She cares the pink ball around the house with her.

·
Banned
375 Posts
Prince love his Pastic wishbone that squeeks... he jsut squeeks it and squeeks it...
Tasneem likes her stuffed dolphins...her lovey is with her every night when she sleeps or she wont sleep....

·
Registered
190 Posts

every once in a while he gets a three foot rawhide bone and he has his nylabone

he goes into backpacks to get those waterbottles out.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Tennis balls, marrow bones, limbs of stuffed toys, the cat's toys, sticks, frisbees..... You name it, she'll chew it.

·
Registered
421 Posts
He'll chew absolutely anyhting that smells gross(to me anyway) or things that will stain the carpet. He got bored with the kong pretty quick!

It funny when he sleeps cuz sometimes he sucks on his blankett. He has some holes in it but its cute so its ok!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Pyper like to chew on anything King has. If not within Kings sight, then she has her bowling pin that she drags (that makes a crashing sound when dropped) around as well as a squeaky tire.

·
Registered
323 Posts
GKar likes the sheepskin stuffed toys to play by himself with. He'll throw them up in the air and try to play catch with him self. "The Toy" thou is a rubber squeeky toy that looks like a ball with a rope coming out of it. Its good for tug and feth or hide and seek. Its never more than a few feet from him.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Lexy's current fav. is her farting purple eggplant toy. Although it's starting to look a little pathetic!

·
Registered
232 Posts
He likes a stuffed rabbit my sister had when she lived here 13 years ago, and he likes this orange cylinder shaped thing that floats that i got from PSm. He likes his BIG real bone.

Daisy likes anything since shes a puppy with her baby teeth

BOTH of them try to snaek the doggie toothpaste and chew on it, it has holes in the tube now :eatchicke

o ya and Daisy likes to chew on my headset that goes to my Xbox LIVE

·
Registered
460 Posts
Lexy's current fav. is her farting purple eggplant toy. Although it's starting to look a little pathetic!
What's a farting toy? lol Is it one of the toys that make a honking noise? If so, Ava has a stuffed pheasant that honks and farts. It was her favorite toy til she ripped the honker out so now she's demanding a new one. :tongue22:

·
Registered
193 Posts
The picture with plastic bottle just cracked me up - that's one of Venom's favorites, too. Only he prefers the 2 liter bottles. One of his favorite toys is a car tire - really. He carries it to the top of a small hill, watches it roll down, starts all over again. Good exercise! His other favorite is an 8" lavender colored berber bear from PetEdge. He's 6, has gone thru 3 in his lifetime. They're tough! He wants to carry it when we go for walks. 110 lbs of doberman, 8" lavendar bear. Strikes me as funny when we're out walking, Venom carrying his teddy bear, and some people are still scared and cross the street when they see him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts