Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
We are interested in buying a Doberman puppy and trying to find a good breeder is a very challenging process. We want to make the most informed decision we can. Has anyone heard anything recently good or bad about MOA Dobermans from northern Illinois or have any references fro them. Thanks for any information that you can share. It is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
6,753 Posts
I've heard only good things about them, but haven't dug further into their breeding program.

Reactions: dobegal

·
Premium Member
8,415 Posts
I have know Margarita for the past 7 years and have two of her Dobermans. For me that tells you a lot that I went back and got another one of her dogs. My first is a female now 6 yrs old. Then I got my boy who is now 3 yrs. old. I have found Margarita knowledgeable does right with testing. Always there if you need help and answers all my questions even after 7 yrs. PM me if you need further questions answered.

·
Registered
Sherlock
32 Posts
I have nothing but good things to say about Margarita from MOA Dobes. I live in Chicago and contacted her when I was looking for a puppy. She was working with a family to rehome a Bruda dobe and connected me with the family. Unfortunately, it wasn't a fit for me.

Margarita didn't have a planned litter for 8+ months when I talked to her, but she was SO helpful. She let me know that even if I wasn't going to get one of her dogs, she was more than willing to be a mentor and help me in any way she could.

I would absolutely consider her in the future and highly recommend you look into her further!

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
She is a good reputable breeder.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have know Margarita for the past 7 years and have two of her Dobermans. For me that tells you a lot that I went back and got another one of her dogs. My first is a female now 6 yrs old. Then I got my boy who is now 3 yrs. old. I have found Margarita knowledgeable does right with testing. Always there if you need help and answers all my questions even after 7 yrs. PM me if you need further questions answered.
I've heard only good things about them, but haven't dug further into their breeding program.
She is a good reputable breeder.
Thank you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts