Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Minus dad haha I actually got a few decent ones of me and Diesel. His expression is priceless though. He was looking at me like "um why are you this close to me and why the heck are you making me sit for so long?" Such a goof. Oh and I smile like an idiot so just ignore that haha :)

Enjoy!

"Really?"

Tongue!

"Why me?!"

My fav pic of us <3
(he's secretly asking someone to save him from me and my camera :p)

BTW this is an AWESOME way to wear a puppy out ;) He is passed out right now.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Gahhhh these are gorgeous! Seriously! I just love you two, he's so handsome and your so pretty :p

I love the first two :D

Reactions: kwhite30

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
P.S. you hair is adorable! do it more often :)

-Love someone with to much hair to do anything but straighten and put up!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
P.S. you hair is adorable! do it more often :)

-Love someone with to much hair to do anything but straighten and put up!
It takes me 2 1/2-3 hours to curl my hair haha My hair is super long I have to be in the mood to curl it or really bored. Thank you though :)

When I visit I'll curl yours for you.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
It takes me 2 1/2-3 hours to curl my hair haha My hair is super long I have to be in the mood to curl it or really bored. Thank you though :)

When I visit I'll curl yours for you.
haha i see a disaster in the works!

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Very NICE shots...your 4 legged man with short hair & Mom with long hair contrast...easy to tell, Mom is his "entire world".
- during the photo secession, Diesel is thinking...I am "Mr. perfect" so I am ready, any time you are...He-He.

D's mom looks stunning with long hair...as much as it is a lot more work, it seems:
My wife had straight long blond hair (an inch above her jean belt line) when I first asked her out on a date and several years of marriage.
But the biggest compliment was when she was in college, I use to trim it for her and her class mates asked her what hair studio cut it so perfectly straight.
This Dad always said, best FM hair cuts come straight out of the shower...LOL...just trying to save a penny, in my youthful years / you laugh for today.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very NICE shots...your 4 legged man with short hair & Mom with long hair contrast...easy to tell, Mom is his "entire world".
- during the photo secession, Diesel is thinking...I am "Mr. perfect" so I am ready, any time you are...He-He.

D's mom looks stunning with long hair...as much as it is a lot more work, it seems:
My wife had straight long blond hair (an inch above her jean belt line) when I first asked her out on a date and several years of marriage.
But the biggest compliment was when she was in college, I use to trim it for her and her class mates asked her what hair studio cut it so perfectly straight.
This Dad always said, best FM hair cuts come straight out of the shower...LOL...just trying to save a penny, in my youthful years / you laugh for today.
Diesel was not amused with our photo session haha He felt he had much better things to do.

Thank you :) I love my long hair but it's a pain. I plan on donating it once it's to the point where it will still be long after it's cut. It's a little longer then in these pics cause my hairs curly here but I figured if I'm going to cut it might as well have it go to a good cause :)

That's funny. I don't think I'd trust my boyfriend to cut my hair haha however I do let my friend trim it when I need a trim and I cut my own bangs :)

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
aww hes getting so big but still has that adventurous puppy face :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts