Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well some of you are aware of our family volunteer work at the rescue and that we recently fostered our blue, Dobe girl, Paige.

Yeah well that didn't last for crap as she has struck my wife's heart and has been wonderful with our young sons. Needless to say she is permanently ours. She really is a sweet girl and eager to learn. But...we will be also purchasing one of Irina's (Rhapsody Dobermans) red males in 2012. Looks like we're gonna have a full Dobe house.... :D

Enjoy the pics from today!

Two pretty girls in the mirror (she's helping my wife get ready for work) :roflmao:

Catching some sun in the backyard. (Her body looks to small for her head for some reason, but it must be the angle)

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
SUCKERS!!

Er, I mean...How could you not love her? :D

That mirror pic is awesome.

Congrats.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well ever since she found the mirror, she will go in about once an hour to make sure "she" is still there. It's so funny to watch her go in there and take a quick peak then go back to whatever she was doing (usually trying to get her treat out of the Kong).

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
I love foster failures that turn out like this. She is sweet. Thanks for fostering and failing at it. LOL

·
Super Moderator
22,003 Posts
Awww, congrats! She looks like a sweetie. (I also fixed your thread title for you.)

Reactions: Audrey1 and BMI893

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
She is adorable! I love the mirror pic, Im sure she loves to look at those gorgeous ears of hers, thats why she keeps going in to look!

Reactions: BMI893
1 - 20 of 25 Posts