Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Friends:
My name is Carlos and I live in Chile.

I would like to know if you now a excellent breeder for family puppies available. Brown color.
Pricing , age and if you could ship it to Chile.

I have had many large dogs as golden retriever, Great Dane, Rhodesian and a Giant Schnauzer.
Today I still have the las two, and I am looking for a Big Brown Doberman for my family. I have two young Kids (8 and 12).
Therefore I need a dog for us, to leave with us in the house when he o she wanted, large yard, many many friends and family.
Non aggressive, but intimidating. A family dog as well as good guardian.
I want it to go with me to my office, to my farm an go for a horse ride, etc.

Can you help with a breeder that can offer a dog like that.

I would be very happy to find a Dobe like that.

Thank very Much.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I don't know of any specifically that would export. Because it is an uncommon request, if you are looking for breeder information you can certainly search the forums for recommendations of names of reputable breeders and information about them, and contact them directly.

People are not allowed to sell puppies directly through this site.

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Maybe check the Kennel Club of Chili and see if they have any information on Doberman breeders in your area.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do not plan to buy a puppy through this site, I only need i anaybody know a good breeder that could export to my countr.

The type o doberman in chile are smaller and no very well with family.
I know the reputation of the US breeder are excellent and they try to breed family dogs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts