Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, a few days back me and the GF were talking about dog poop and clearing the yard of mines etc.... and I said there's nothin worse than bein bare footed and stepping in dog poo. Not having done so her self she was like ewwww that would be nasty. Well, it was rainin like a monsoon the other night Josey was fussin at 2 am so, I get up bring her out BTW she HATES rain she quickly pee's and shoots for the door I go ok in my froggy state and let her in, get my shoes off, shut the lights, lock up, head to the stairs in the dark and SQUISH EWWWWWW!!! That old feeling from childhood of steppin in a warm steamer. JOSEY!!!! Always fun cleaning up squished poo from carpet and your foot at 2am. :terrific:

·
You can't kill the metal
832 Posts
oh boy. I'm happy to say I've never stepped in poop without shoes on.
I was also very happy the moment I realized Lexi was house trained.

A lot of the times my girlfriend and I have this conversation...

"did you give Lexi a good long walk?"
"yea"
"how was her poop?"
"it looked good"

:D

·
Registered
416 Posts
Before I became a dog owner, I once stepped (in my own lawn) in my neighbor's dog's poo while wearing my brand new lacey heels.

I may have looked like a lady, but I was spewing out obsenities like a sailor...

New shoes had to go into the garbage, ruined!

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Amy has only stepped in poo once, and that was because I throw a tennis ball to chase.
- then she gave me a dirty look, like dumb a*s Dad, "could you not throw the ball their again...lol
- now my paws are stinky and dirty, thanks Dad

She never steps in "land mines" at night...she puts her nose to good work...and luckly avoids them.

·
Da Boss
3,489 Posts
I haven't stepped in poo, but our cat loves to leave "presents" right by the side of the bed in the middle of the night. Nothing like having to get up to go to the bathroom and stepping in a cold squishy hairball!

:vomit-smiley:

·
#1 Stunner
464 Posts
That's the worst - well, almost the worst. When our dear GSD Piper was stil alive, she had the pukes one week and loved us so much she needed to share the experience. She walked up to my fiancé sitting at the computer, sweetly laid her head in his lap, and...blech, ALL over his lap. The very next day, I was in the kitchen, barefoot, chopping vegetables for dinner when she leaned against my leg for a moment and...Exorcist-style puked all over my feet. NOTHING is worse than something nasty between your toes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts