Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Hi chaz, I'm no expert on Euro lines, but I do like the look of them too, so I know where I you are coming from. I don't know really any major differences, the euro's seem to be more into their working titles as BackinBlack mentioned which is cool in that respect.

Also they seem to be a little more compact and not as leggy as some of the Am. Please note to all... I'm just citing basically what I've noticed, this clearly isn't an expert evaluation, so feel free to correct me, and I'd rather not hear that I should go buy a rottie if I like this look!!

Hey if you feel like it, throw the site on the forum to be critiqued, if you don't want to get into that, and you'd like a second opinion, then PM it and we'll keep it off of the forum.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Dobified said:
Brumwolf you are so right, they all came from Germany at one point.

The thing with North American dogs is that they have been refined a little more to what people want here, in North America. For instance, less edge, but that is only one thing. There are more differences but all in all the Doberman is still from Germany and as long as the standards remain the same and resposible breeders breed to them we will have the wonderful Dobes we know today :D:D

Agreed :thumbsupb

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.