Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Back Off
1,721 Posts
They are a typical Euro Greeder.

First, they state they have the best european bloodlines in the world.... Says who? Responsible ethical breeders don't state things such as this.

Second, their dogs are over weight.

Third, they have some dogs that live outside 24/7 as they state on their main page. How well can you really know a dog that stays outside barking all day?

Fourth, they do not even list the dogs registered name, or acheivements.

Fifth, they have pictures of one dog 'working'? however the dog is obviously not well trained and does not have any titles.

Sixth, there is NO MENTION OF ANY health testing whatsoever

Seventh, they do not even list which dogs are having a litter, just saying ' we have puppies'

Eight, they are wanting $3000 for some of their **** puppies from unknown lines. Most reputable breeders I've talked to from good working lines, health tested, proven, etc are not asking much more than $2000. I would never pay $3000 for a byb dobe.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Obama Biden who put this political crap on here this is a doberman forum. I would puke if I had to look at those two liars while eating dinner.

·
Get the bunnies!
7,024 Posts
no at the top of the forum on some pages it says Obama Biden enter to win dinner with Barack
That would probably be an advert, they are not chosen by the forum (sometimes we used to get puppy selling adverts)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The guys name is Dave Lamb he told me he has a champion male from Kimbertal that he wants to sell me. I told him that Kimbertal is a puppy mill with a horrible Reputation.
they he states that Kimbertal breeds champions.

·
Ameteur Houdini
239 Posts
The guys name is Dave Lamb he told me he has a champion male from Kimbertal that he wants to sell me. I told him that Kimbertal is a puppy mill with a horrible Reputation.
Well, they don't. Their reputation is well founded. There are several threads on here about Kimbertal.

·
Get the bunnies!
7,024 Posts
Champions of what? LOL

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Ask for the AKC number and then look it up at the AKC online store. It's free to look up.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Hey it could have one of those International Championships that all a dog has to do is show up and breathe to win!

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts