Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
He looks GREAT!! I can' believe how he's grown since I saw him in June at the Canby shows! He's definitely a looker!! :)

Jan

Reactions: Julie W

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
He sure is growing into the handsomest young man! Love that you call him E, I have a friend named Ethan who also goes by E! Hope to see pictures in the show ring soon!

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
I can't see the picture. Fooey.

Ooooh, I get it. There's a list, isn't there? And if you're not on The List, you are riffraff and the picture doesn't show up for you. Okay, okay.

·
Supersized Warlock Alpha
6,923 Posts
OK, I just went to her website and it looks like smugmug is having technical difficulties, so the link may be temporarily broken.

Julie took shots of Mr. Ethan Handsomeface and his pretty sisters, but am not sure if she took any of my two. (You know, since they're not fancy-schmancy SHOW dogs.)

I brought my camera but didn't take one photo. (*cringes while anticipating the flogging*)
Don't worry, there will be Ethan/Cher/Si/Scout/whippet romping soon, and there will be plenty of photos then.

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
OK, I just went to her website and it looks like smugmug is having technical difficulties, so the link may be temporarily broken.

Julie took shots of Mr. Ethan Handsomeface and his pretty sisters, but am not sure if she took any of my two. (You know, since they're not fancy-schmancy SHOW dogs.)

I brought my camera but didn't take one photo. (*cringes while anticipating the flogging*)
Don't worry, there will be Ethan/Cher/Si/Scout/whippet romping soon, and there will be plenty of photos then.
Promise noted, and there will be such a flogging, to end all floggings, if you renege on said promise.

·
Dedicated DoberFan
2,786 Posts
I knew there was a new Ethan pic posted; I could just feel it! :) Beautiful Julie! Sure is growing up fast.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts