Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Epic Drool

1K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  o0 sHaDoWoLf 0o 
#1 · (Edited)
Odin was drooling over my SO mother's food that she was making for Father's Day, LOL he also might have been drooling to come inside. But Odin still has a problem with people that show fear towards him. SO niece was afraid of him but by the end of they day after spending time with her and Odin she was no longer afraid :) she is only 3 and was telling him to sit like a pro.

See less See more
#14 ·
LOL I love the blurry tail nub too, when I was taking the pic I was telling myself these are the times I wish they had a tail LOL. I have a love hate relationship in regards of them not have a tail. I love seeing their tail go but with how excitable Odin is I know he would slit it open on the corners of the wall.

#13 · (Edited)
Odin - you food begger you...my old Amy girl, knows how you feel.:lol2:
- she just had 2 hard boiled eggs and 4 oz. of steat off the bbq, now laying on the kitchen floor...in protest, for more vittles / how you say, all gone buddy !!

edit - Amy is crying at me now...food gone girl. sorry, o'h girly (I telling her).

#15 ·
:) Odin got a bite of roast beef, he does pretty well about walking away when I tell him no begging. I think he was mostly drooling to come inside to hang out with everyone and the smell of food topped it off hehe

Reactions: Beaumont67
#18 ·
Luckily I haven't stepped in said dober drool yet (knock on wood) LOL :roflmao: I usually catch it before it falls to the ground. I am super amazing at how long it will get before it breaks and falls to the floor. I think this time around it was a few inches from the ground before it finally broke haha. When ever he gets a drool going like that I squirm away from him if he is trying to come near me lol and go get a towel lol.

Reactions: cobabana
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.