Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to this forum of course (lol) and I am a student who is studying to hopefully become a Wildlife Biologist. I also work at a vet clinic. Not too much else interesting about me I suppose, lol.

I own a Dobie/Hound X named Emmy (after the Emmy awards). She is a princess who must live in luxury, is almost 10yrs. old and is still a puppy at heart. She is my best friend and soulmate (yes, I am now convinced there is such thing). I could swear up and down that even though the language barrier gets in the way at times, this dog knows EXACTLY what I think and the things I say. She is my baby. Everyone always say we take after each other, like how they say an animal is like their human and vice versa. (you'll notice we often have the same expressions in pics when we smile, lol)

I also have other pets which I'll probably end up introducing another time.

Anyways, Here is Emmy and I:

Smile!

I could post pics forever, and talk about my animals forever, like many others on here I am sure, :p but that will be for another thread :p

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you! :)

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
You post with a kind heart & much widsom (for your young age), figuring Emmy out.
- all of what you said, many here can relate to / and nice to witness, in a new comer
I promise, we will never get tired of your stories and posted pictures (keep them going)...LOL
- you have every reason, to be proud of your life...and the clear affection that is shared between the two of you / just obvious & nice

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You post with a kind heart & much widsom (for your young age), figuring Emmy out.
- all of what you said, many here can relate to / and nice to witness, in a new comer
I promise, we will never get tired of your stories and posted pictures (keep them going)...LOL
- you have every reason, to be proud of your life...and the clear affection that is shared between the two of you / just obvious & nice
Aww, thank you! That makes my heart feel very warm and fuzzy, lol :tongue2:

Reactions: Beaumont67
1 - 9 of 9 Posts