Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my white dobe just had his tape taken off and his ears are purple at the tips is this normal... he is eating and stuff but he is depressed and looks sad now... what do i do?

39 Posts
Hi
When I took the tape off my Whites ears ( Both Of Them ) they where like that. I just kept rubbing them and they cleared up. Don't worry about it. They will be fine. Check mine out in the Gallery site here. Put a little lotion on them when you rub them. Let us know how they turn out. Give a big kiss to him from us.
Patricia Diane Sellers

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good.... thank god.... i was so worried... mom was about to cry... i will look im gonna get some pics of both of them her ears turned out great but his flopped... and the tips are bruised no from him shakin his head back forth...

god thank you Patricia i was worried... thank you so much... he wont go potty nothing... because his ears...

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay gosh he scares me... poor mama im about to have have a nervous break down... my baby looks like heal and his poor ears... as you will see they look rediculous but darn it... he looks much better eating and finally after three hours went to pee... and poop... on the up and up... and his ears are slowing turning normal again if he will just stop shakin his poor head...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts