Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
_______
5,102 Posts
Awwwww what a cutie pie!
Pics he looks sad, video he's having fun.

·
Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo),TKI,TKN, CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron 1
18,301 Posts
What a nice looking boy. Hopefully he will be safe and find his forever loving home.

Question regarding Craig's List ads: I have only used Craigs's list once when looking for a particular plant in my area. But when my neighbor recently lost his Dobe Molley to DCM at 10 1/2 and said he might start looking for another one, I did start looking at the Craig's List Ads in my area and a little beyond. I did find an ad in Danville, PA which is not too fair from our Cabin and I e-mailed the person for more information; i.e., male/female, spayed/neutered, etc. but never got a response. Am I to assume the dog was gone or do they just not e-mail back with information. There was a number to call or maybe it was for texting but I never did. So my question is, what does everyone do when they see ads on Craig's Lists for Dobes? I hate seeing this and would like to do something, anything to help them not end up in a worse situation. Thanks in advance.

Sorry Zelda to interrupt your thread.

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
What a nice looking boy. Hopefully he will be safe and find his forever loving home.

Question regarding Craig's List ads: I have only used Craigs's list once when looking for a particular plant in my area. But when my neighbor recently lost his Dobe Molley to DCM at 10 1/2 and said he might start looking for another one, I did start looking at the Craig's List Ads in my area and a little beyond. I did find an ad in Danville, PA which is not too fair from our Cabin and I e-mailed the person for more information; i.e., male/female, spayed/neutered, etc. but never got a response. Am I to assume the dog was gone or do they just not e-mail back with information. There was a number to call or maybe it was for texting but I never did. So my question is, what does everyone do when they see ads on Craig's Lists for Dobes? I hate seeing this and would like to do something, anything to help them not end up in a worse situation. Thanks in advance.

Sorry Zelda to interrupt your thread.
I frequent CL for livestock, normally people wont email back, best bet is to call. I've texted someone too (horrible, very UN business like). If you really want something, I would call call call. If I EVER see a Dobe in my area I will personally go pick it up.

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
So my question is, what does everyone do when they see ads on Craig's Lists for Dobes? I hate seeing this and would like to do something, anything to help them not end up in a worse situation. Thanks in advance.
I usually send an email letting them know about the doberman rescues in the state and near by. If the CL post is particularly bad I'll text or call to tell them the same thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts